Restorigin™ is a Dual Layer Amniotic Membrane
- Restorigin™ is a placental tissue allograft that may be used as a protective barrier in wound care applications. The natural properties of amniotic tissue provide mechanical protection and growth factors to support the management of acute and chronic wounds.
- This is homologous use because serving as a natural scaffold as well as covering and offering protection from the surrounding environment are the inherent functions of amniotic membrane.
- Proprietary processing of the tissue ensures that the natural structure and relevant characteristics are preserved.
- Dehydrated, packaged, and terminally sterilized. Stored at ambient temperature with a 2-year shelf life.
- HCPCS: Q4191 – Available in all Medicare jurisdictions after September 18.