Procenta® a structural, acellular placental-derived allograft cover.
- Hydrophilic, sterile and requires no re-hydration or specific orientation when applying.
- NOT a liquid graft. It is a structural graft stored in a liquid preservation medium.
- Derived from placental soft connective tissue.
- Procenta® is a placental tissue allograft that may be used as a protective barrier in wound care applications. The natural properties of amniotic tissue provide mechanical protection and growth factors to support the management of acute and chronic wounds.
- This is homologous use because serving as a natural scaffold as well as covering and offering protection from the surrounding environment are the inherent functions of amniotic membrane.
- Proprietary processing of the tissue ensures that the natural structure and relevant characteristics are preserved and that the tissue stays hydrated during all processing steps.
- Spreadable over wound site.
- Stored in a fluid storage media. Terminally sterilized. 4-year shelf-life.
- HCPCS: Q4244